JANZU® I/II/III FRANCE (near Rochelle)
Time & Location
About The Event
You’ll get trained to the practice and ethics of Janzu for the purpose of exercising as a professional as a main activity or as a complementary one. At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to animate a Janzu session by applying and respecting the principles and 23 surface and immersion movements taught. Module III will establish your skills and give the certification.
MODULE I: SURFACE MOVEMENTS:
* Approach and speech.
* Start and end a session.
* Intention and attitude.
* Supports and posture.
* The 10 surface movements (Theory illustrated in the Training Manual).
MODULE II: IMMERSION MOVEMENTS:
* Attention and accompaniment.
* Develop the feeling/ Body language
* The 13 immersion movements (Theory illustrated in the Training Manual).
* Dimension of Janzu and discipline.
* Presence and attitude.
COME & ENJOY!